Deutch     Russian     English     Français

lunes, marzo 17, 2014

Abogado Francisco Bonatti

Hoy he recibido este correo spam:
I am writing on behalf of my late Swedish client who died with his immediate family during the Spanair Flight 5022 Plane crash in Barajas Madrid 2008,Before his death, he deposited a Vault and estate documents and cash of (USD24.6Million)with a financial Security institutions here in Spain. The financial institution being aware of his death have mandated me as his lawyer to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor)or Next of kin to make Claims to the fund with the Institution otherwise it will be forfeited to the central bank of Spain,I got your contact information’s through your email while searching your country surname records for a last name similar to my late client If my proposal is acceptable to you, kindly reply via my provided email:franciscobonatti@gmx.com Please be kind to get back to me if you are willing for the merger, please contact me soon. Regards, Abogado Francisco Bonatti franciscobonatti@gmx.com
Sería todo un detalle que fuera verdad pero tristemente es una estafa.. si contacto me pedirá pasta para tener acceso a esa tremenda cantidad de dinero.

Etiquetas: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Francisco Bonatti Bonet said...

Hola, soy el verdadero Francisco Bonatti. Desgraciadamente debo confirmar que se trata de una estafa en la que están utilizando mi nombre y crearon una página web totalmente fraudulenta. Lo he denuncido a las autoridades pero por ahora no tenemos ningún resultado. Por supuesto, que a nadie se le ocurra picar porque es todo mentira.

2:45 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home