Deutch     Russian     English     Français

domingo, diciembre 30, 2007

Mrs. Helena Williams

Dear Beloved, Here writes Mrs. Helena Williams, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Mr. Thomas Williams an Englishman who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the downtrodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who cannot help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a Security Company here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. I took this decision because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness; I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please I do not want this money to be misused hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus {14 VS14} says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always. Contact my lawyer with this specified email address:attorney_daniellucero05@yahoo.de Barrister Daniel Lucero Tell him that I have WILLED the said sum to you and the reason for doing this is best known to me. NB: I must let you know that this business is not a business I can entrust in anybody's hand but only a trust worthy person like you because of the way and manner I got your contact. You were recommended to me as a trust worthy person by a very good friend who work in my country's chambers of commerce this is were all businesses and individual contact are kept, but I did not reveal to him the nature of business I was going to have with you and this business requires strict confidentiality that is why I can not do it with a relative or friend because I do not want any body closed to be aware, I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email, as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated herein. My lawyer would be waiting to receive your reply, on this E-mail address below.Email:attorney_daniellucero005@yahoo.de Remain blessed. Your Sister, Mrs. Helena Williams


Quizás el último scammer del año 2007...

Etiquetas: