Deutch     Russian     English     Français

lunes, mayo 07, 2007

thanxtolove.com

Otros spammers dando gracias al amor...

Good time of the day

Love is a gift of heavens. And love is the key to heavens. Do you
want to find that key with me?
I am a lady who is tender and careful in her soul, has pretty face and
good body, I am looking for a reasonable man to create a family.
I am looking for he one who will support and take care of me, and I
will give him the tenderness of a woman's heart!
Let's search the Love key together!
See more about me here http://thanxtolove.com/waiting


Kiss-kiss

Iri


En esta web sale una chavala con estas características:


a

Irina G. #3988

Age 26 years old

Age range of man: 28-50 y.o.
My Languages: English with dictionary
Religion: Christian
Education: High School Diploma
Occupation: economist
Appearance: Attractive
Smoke: No
Drink: Socially


Birth Date: 08/07/1980 (mm/dd/YYYY)
Height: 5 ft 8 inch (172 cm)
Weight: 116 lbs (52) kg)
Build: thin I am right-handed
Eyes: brown Hair: blonde
Glasses or contact lenses: No
Marital: Divorced and I have children /1 female
Want's more children? Yes
How many would you like to have? 2
She is located in Poltava branch!

Etiquetas: