Deutch     Russian     English     Français

domingo, julio 15, 2007

from your sister - ishatu Mohamed from Libya

Al parecer tengo una hermana que vive en Libia junto al Gadaffi ese jajaja:

Assalamo Alaikum,From Ishatu Mohamed

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem,
Wasalaam to you,and how are you doing?. My intention
of contacting you
is to solicit your assistance for a project, which
will be mutually
beneficial. Though I know my decision to contact you
is to a large
extent unconventional, the prevailing circumstances
necessitated my action.

I am ishatu Mohamed from Libya. am married to Late
Abukakar Mohmed
of blessed memory was an oil explorer in Libya and
Kuwait for twelve
years before he died in the year 2000. We were married
for
twelve years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted
for only four days. Before his death we were both
devoted Muslims
Since his death I too have been battling with both
Cancer and fibroid
problems. When my late Husband was alive he made a
huge deposit in
millions of US dollars with a Deposit Company in
oversea.(I will tell
you the amount as we proceed) Recently, my doctor told
me that I have
only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though
what disturbs me
most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I
decided to
donate this fund to either a Muslim organization or
devoted Muslim
individual that will utilize this moneythe way I am
going to instruct
herein. I want this Muslim organization or individual
to use this money
in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages,widows,
and also
propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the
society upholds
the views and belief of the Holy

Etiquetas: