Deutch     Russian     English     Français

jueves, junio 28, 2007

Elena Koltch IV



Ay estas scammers son tan pobres intelectualmente. Nunca tienen gustos definidos sobre nada. Ni musicales ni literarios ni nada de nada.. sólo desean que les ingreses la pasta para poder estar contigo... la frase suena sugerente eh...

My honey! :-) it is me,can you believe I am in St Petersburg.

I can't believe ,it was wonderful flight and they gave red vine in plane, wow,I have never tried

such tasty one!!!!!

I went the bus up to the Subway from the airport .

In Subway long went, it was so is delightful

I was in travel agency today, but my documents are not ready yet,

it will be ready tomorrow.

I will go to travel agency again to get all info about my trip.

And of course, when I will get it - I will send it to you!

It is such great city and it takes a few hours to travel from one end to other.

I rented the flat for few days.

People said to me some nice places in St Petersburg while he was

Such a great city it is. I have no words to explain.

you can't imagine how great St Petersburg is,to be fair I wouldn't like to

live here,a lot of cars,people , voice and pollution.

Ugly traffic and people with crazy eyes.

When I get off plane in airport St Petersburg policeman asked about passport

and he looked at me like I am any enemy,

I think all people here are a little crazy at terrorism.

Life here in St Petersburg is expensive. I was going through some shops today

and it is much more expensive than in our town. Food and all the general things.

It is the same country but different prices, what a great change.

I think people living in St Petersburg are very cautious ,I think so.

But I think that I have done my choice and to be fair I don't want to

live here,it is not the city of my dreams.

you know I am not coward I am not afraid I know it is my chance to meet

kind man .I do hope I am right.

and I think you are too kind to make any bad things I feel it.

Well,I will close this letter ,please write as soon as possible!see

you soon! KISS :-) Great kiss from St Petersburg!!!!! Elena!






Hasta aquí llegó mi romance virtual con esta buenorra scammer rusa. Tuve una semana con mucho trabajo y se me olvido decirle algo... debió de ver mi falta de interés y aunque le contesté algo más ya no ha vuelto a dar señales de vida...

¡¡¡¡Larga vida a Elena!!!!

Etiquetas: