Deutch     Russian     English     Français

lunes, abril 09, 2007

UMARU MOHAMED

FROM THE DESK OF :UMARU MOHAMED;
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA.
EMAIL: umaru_moha2005@yahoo.fr private

TEL 00226-76-63-47-33 PLEASE CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GOT MY MAIL

Dear, SIR

(TOP SECRET AND 100% CONFIDENTIAL)

I am.MR.MOHAMED UMARU.the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business that will be very beneficial to both of us at
the end of the transaction .
During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on October 31st 1999 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.The said amount was U.S $5.5M (FIVE million, five hundred thousand United States dollars)
As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the Burkina-faso chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso.
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity. In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker) i decided to involve out side person,that can assiste me in some small espencess to transfer the money to his account
this amount 5.5 millon dollars we have decided becuse of some reason to shift the money by security company direct to you we want to convert the money inform of luggage which we are going to deliver it to you by cash
why we made it so is becuse of the cost of transfer from bank to bank to secure the approval documents, or if you agree to do it bank to bank you inform us.so my good friend fill free on this business every arrengment has been made to deliver the luggage to your onwen destination, only get intunch with me by phone or my email so that i can tell you what to do next or give to us your bank informations imediately , your bank account number ,name of the bank , your full name, address of the bank for imediate action,
the delivering of the luggage to you will last only 7 working days after i recive your reply and your intrest in keeping the luggage till we come to your country, pls as soon as you got this my PROPOSAL pls reply me fast, so that i will stop nogociating for another partner
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 65% will be for me and my partners. Please, you have been adviced to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.
I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the lugage in your country and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.
I look forward to receive your immediate response through
my email: umaru_moha2005@yahoo.fr Tel 00226 76-63-47-33 please call me on this my number if you indicate an interest on this business
N.B FOR ANY SMALL ESPENCESS OCCURED IN THE PROCESS OF THIS TRANSATION YOU WILL ASSIST ME ON IT : PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT VERY WELL BEFORE WE PROCEED ,
AS SOON AS YOU ARE INTRESTED IN THIS BUSINESS REPLY ME BACK WITH ALL THE BANK INFORMATIONS
1 YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER


2 NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE BANK AND SWIFT CODE


3 YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR COUNTRY PHONE NUMBER


ALL THIS INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO BANK IMMEDIATELY FOR EASY AND SMOOTH TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Yours faithfully,
MR UMARU MOHAMED
POST SCRITUM:You have to keep everything secret as to
enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will
prove to the bank. As you finished reading this letter call me
immediately so that we discause very well over this business. Please call or write me and inform me that you received my mail.


Otro tio que quiere sacarme la pasta... con lo fácil que es ir al micalet y sacarle algo de pasta a los turistas con lo del tocomocho...

Etiquetas: