Deutch     Russian     English     Français

lunes, marzo 26, 2007

Vera Sokol

Siguiendo con nuestra amiga Vera le contesté esto:

Nice to meet you.

can u sendme some pics about you??

sure your life will be better in the future.


Greetings from Spain


Al menos, pensé, voy a conseguir fotos de alguna rusa buenorra...

A lo que la nena me respondió:

Hello my dear friend!!!
How are you doing?
I hope that all perfectly.
I am very happy to receive your letter and to see that you really to
be interested in my first letter. Really it is very interesting to me
to learn you more. I would like to tell to you about that I really
lonely woman and I very much would like to have acquaintance man for
serious relations. For this purpose I addressed in agency of
acquaintances and gave them my letter. To me tell that I can really
find man through their agency and they allowed me some e-mails. I
choosed yours and it's very pleasant for me that you answered for my
letter. I hope that we can learn more about each other. I'm understand
that you is interesting where I took yours e-mail, but now I can not
tell you it precisely because I not have contact with travel agency,
and agency in Yoshkar-Ola, and I'm in Moscow now, and I can receive
the visa. It's good for you? What do you think? I want to have
acquaintance with good man very much. I have some questions for you.
How there is your life? Can you send pic of you??? What you to think
about our meeting? Would you like that I can arrive to you during a
week? I wish you good day and success.
I wait for your letter.
Your friend Vera.




Viendo la foto.. la nena no está mal.. aunque va muy pintada para mi gusto y el tinte que lleva me parece horrible...

Le envié una foto procedente de google images... me costó encontrar un tio decente... la próxima que envié juro que enviaré una de algún impresentable como aznar o similar... jajajaja

Etiquetas: , ,