Deutch     Russian     English     Français

jueves, marzo 15, 2007

Assalamu lekum/ message urgent reply needed

Otro buen colega que me quiere hacer participe de un megaproyecto...

Dear Friend,
Confidencial
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am the bill and
exchange manager in Bank of Africa.I Hoped that you will not expose or
betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the
mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million
immediately to your account.The money has been dormant for years in our Bank
here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased
customer(the owner of the account)who died a long with his supposed next of
kin in an air crash since July 2000.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund.So
this is the reason why i contacted you,so that we can release the money to
you as the nearest person to the deceased cutomer.
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if
you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply,i will send you full details on how the business
will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned
sum if you agree to transact the business with me.
Dr. sidibe kan
Bank Of Africa,Burkina Faso-West Africa,
Nb: for more prove i can send you the website of the plane crash.


Este tio responde a la sigueinte dirección sidibe kan sidibe_kan50011@hotmail.com...

Si queréis que os estafen o reiros un poco de él le contestáis....

Etiquetas: ,